Complete oral rehabilitation may require regenerative procedures to get you the function and aesthetics you are looking for. These procedures can fall under the sub categories of Hard or Soft tissue regeneration or a combination of both. Our doctors are well versed in various different procedures and can provide you with an accurate assessment at a consult and after assessing your 3D reconstructed CT scan, intra oral pictures and clinical examination of your oral cavity.
At Apple Dental Specialist, you can be assured to find the right treatment suited to your case. Our doctors are well versed in all aspects of regenerative procedures, some of which are listed below.
Hard tissue Regeneration:
- Socket grafting
- Alveolar Ridge augmentation
- Direct or Indirect Maxillary Sinus Lift
- Ridge Split Bone augmentation
- Multiple other types of bone graft procedures decided on a case by case basis
Soft Tissue Regeneration:
- Periodontal flap surgeries
- Guided tissue regeneration
- Connective Tissue Grafts
- Free Gingival Grafts.
- Tunneling procedures.